Terms & Conditions
Receipt, replacement and return policy
- The principal of the invoice must be submitted on receipt and on replacement or refund.
- Invoice paid by cheque is not considered paid until the value of the cheque is collected from the bank.
- In case the company fails to deliver the goods, the customer has the right to recover what he paid for the non-received goods and the customer is not entitled to claim any additional compensation.
- The customer has the right to cancel the invoice and refund the amount within seven days of the date of payment and before entering within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery of the goods.
- The customer has the right to replace the goods in the invoice, taking into account the price difference within fourteen days of the date of payment and before entering within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery of the goods.
- In the event that there is a factory defect in the goods that was not apparent at the time of purchase, the customer is entitled to replace, retrieve or maintain the goods that have not been installed within three days of the date of delivery, unless the purchased goods are covered by a special offer or discounts.
- The customer is not entitled to exchange or return the goods that have been installed with him.
- Mattresses, Quilts or Pillows cannot be retrieved or replaced.
Free delivery within the
city (Riyadh, Al-Kharj, Dammam, Al-Ahsa, Hafar Al-Batin, Khamis Mushayt, Abha,
Jizan, Najran, Jeddah, Makkah, Tabuk , Taif).
Free delivery within 50 km.